General care and personal hygiene
24-hour care with live-in carers
Washing, Dressing and Bathing
Laundry and shopping
Escorting for hospital appointments etc
Rapid Response / Assessment
Acquired brain injury (ABI)
We’re looking for high quality and dedicated Healthcare assistant/support workers. We offer flexibility across a variety of services – allowing you to expand your knowledge of healthcare, and work shifts around your family and commitments.
We care about our workers at Diamond Heart Health Care, we care about our customers and we care about their families too! Via excellent staffing, we care about helping them provide an excellent service and we care about the relationships we create along the way with all of them.
Quality is demonstrated through high compliance and training standards, striving to provide the best out of our staff.
The successful staff will ideally have 6 months of experience in care.
Benefits of joining Diamond heart Health Care:
• Flexible working hours and limited company pay
• Support from experienced and dedicated staff
• In-house training
• Uniform provided
Type of work: Days / Nights / Weekdays / Weekends
Job Requirements: • Ideally 6 Months experience in the care sector
• Mandatory training certificate
• Passport (Visa’s / Biometric Permits)
• Proof of Addresses (Within last 3 months)
• Proof of qualifications
• NI Number
• 2 References covering the last 2 years
• DBS (update online service) (This can be provided through Diamond Heart Health care if required)